he ETF Snapshot report consolidates and summarizes key information for exchange traded funds (ETF) into a single report, and provides an overview of an ETF's structure, exposure, objectives, and risk/return profile. This new report allows you to:
- Discover an ETF's strategy, asset class, and market
- Identify an ETF's assets under management, total net expense, inception date, and benchmark family
- Analyze the performance of an ETF's price, price return, and benchmark return over different time periods
- Display all listings and certificates available for an ETF, with listing-specific price, volume, and premium or discount
- Compare valuation and growth figures for an ETF and its relative index
Data availability will vary depending on your identifier.